Elinor is a spiritual mutt, a neuroscience junkie, a coach, a speaker, and a yogi. She uses both the spiritual and the scientific worlds to help her clients transform from feeling frustrated, stuck and full of self-judgment to motivated, passionate, peaceful and full of self-love.
Elinor has been studying the teachings of Byron Katie, Daniel La Porte, Marie Forleo, Deepak Chopra, John Assaraf, Swami Rama and other great teachers in the spiritual, coaching and the neuroscience worlds.
In addition to coaching, speaking teaching & practicing yoga Elinor is a mother of three, happily married, she loves reading, writing, running and is addicted to the ocean.
She believes that every day is a gift and that our dreams and desires are the universe's way to direct us to become the person we are meant to be. She is on a mission to inspire the world (you included:) to find peace, purpose and to celebrate life.
- Life Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- Self-empowerment (for teenage girls and their mothers).
Specific Cases of Coaching:
- Coached clients to transferred from corporate to entrepreneurship, or to start a side gig.
- Coached clients on how to forgive a family member
- Coached mothers to rediscover themselves after their kids grow up
- Coached clients to get unstuck when life felt gloomy for no particular reason
- Coached clients to have the courage to let go of old relationships
- Coached couples to see their relationship (and each other) in a different light
Certifications & Education:
- An NLP certified life coach
- Certified Yoga teacher
- Personal Trainer
- Versed in Judaism, Hinduism, and Buddhism
- Versed in Psychology, Sociology, Neuroscience and the study of happiness
Studied the teaching of Byron Katie, Daniel La Porte, Deepak Chopra, Swami Rama.
Previous Work Experience:
- Director of operations for a corporation in the hospitality industry.
- Real estate agent and a personal trainer.