Matt Mo CVO
Why did Matt become a Coach? How can I learn something from Matt? What does CVO stand for?
Being a Pioneer and Cosmopolitan at heart, something Matt inherited from his Mum, he set out to explore the world at the young age of 15, when his Mum took over a company in Dubai. At a time, when most people in Europe weren't even able to locate Dubai on a map...
After some interesting and challenging years in the Middle East, where Matt spent his final High School years and started his first business at age 18, he returned to Germany and studied Hotel Management.
The next 20 years took Matt on an extremely successful and versatile career path in the Hotel industry, during which he lived and worked in more than 30 different countries.
"My Mum was always an early adopter of new ideas, new thoughts, new approaches and I suppose that's the main characteristic she passed onto me. As well as the genuine love and interest for people" Matt says, when asked about the reasons for his very international background.
"There's a strong need for an open heart, an open mind, and an open will when you want to work with people of different cultures, views, and beliefs" Matt adds. "To me, this has never been a challenge, mostly because I was brought up this way and never knew any other approach, but to look for dialogue instead of prejudice. Opening your eyes, instead of locking your door, will always take you further".
Since 2005, Matt is an International Speaker with a track record of having coached thousands of people around the world. He regards it as his duty, to educate as many people as he possibly can, by helping them unlock potential.
The abbreviation CVO stands for Chief Visionary Officer and quite simply put, this is Matt's job title at his company. This title quickly became a label and a brand, uniquely identifying Matt and what he is all about - supporting you in achieving your goals and creating an environment, in which change can happen.
What a CVO does is pretty easy to explain and understand. He or she is in charge of having, maintaining, and constantly growing a mentality that fosters a vision, a vision about the person you want to become, and the results you want to achieve.
By talking to Matt, you can find out more about what Matt has to offer and how he can help you achieve that mindset shift to propel you forward, to a level you probably never thought possible for yourself.
- Mindset Shift
- Income Optimisation
- Unlocking Human Potential
- NeuroLinguistic Programming
- Sales Psychology
- Objection Handling
- Stock Market Trading
- Public Speaking
- Crisis Management
- Foreign Cultures
Certificates & Completed Programs:
- Service Excellence
- Effective Training Skills
- Hiring the Best I and II
- Train the Trainer
- International Trainer Certification
- Impact of Leadership
- Embracing Organizational Change
- Sales Boot Camp
- Straight Line Persuasion
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Leaders
- Fast Profits
- Daily Income
- Forecasting Workshop
- Giving Constructive Criticism
- Trade Focus Group
- Millionaire Mind Intensive
- Investment Mastery Workshop
Some Key Facts About Matt:
- Social Entrepreneur
- Animal rights advocate
- Active supporter of homeless dog programs
- Supporting children charity programs
- First business launched at age 18
- Opened 30 Hotels across the globe
- Received more than 25 international awards
- Generated more than € 1 Mio. in less than 9 months
- Recommended by "Business for Home"
- Mary Buffett calls him "the next Oracle" of the stock market
- Recipient of personal thank you email from President Obama
- How to deal with financial gains - How to deal with financial losses
- Creating an income management system - Financial market overview, do's and dont's
- How to open a trading account - Trading on a weekly and daily basis
- Access to dedicated support chat group, for 2 weeks after last Coaching session
- Finding and seeing trends - Understanding signals
- How to trade intraday - for hours, minutes and even seconds - Access to dedicated support chat group, for 2 weeks after last Coaching session
- Wealth Magnet course - Intraday Camp course